Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Tomer" Simpson

Yes, I did go to see The Simpson's Movie. Why do you ask?

More to the point, one of my friends turned me onto www.simpsonizeme.com, a marketing site with a Simpsons and Burger King (Home of the Whopper) tie-in. You upload a picture and the "simpsonizer" scans it for facial characteristics and creates a Simpsonized likeness. I suspect that instead of creating something, it matches your pic up to one of many templates, to which you can make small customized changes.

Accordingly, I decided to post some pictures of my family. Above is my lovely wife of 17 long, long, wonderful years...
And my daughter, who has just discovered the online world and is now glued to the PC more than her father.



And this scruffy dude would be my son, who complained that I hadn't done his pic when I first posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment