Thursday, July 5, 2007

I Can Haz Sidecar?

For some reason known only to the gods of teh int3rw3bz, one of the most consistently popular blogs on Wordpress is a place where people send in terminally cute pictures of cats (they allow token other animals, but it's mainly a feline blog) that have been "capped" - tagged with sickeningly cutesy captions. The blog has spawned several parodies, and I can envision a time in the not-too-distant future when the phrase "I can has ___ ?" will be as ubiquitous as "All your ____ are belong to us."

No, I'm not going to give you the name; I have no wish to be linked to it. Go to Wordpress and find it yourself.

So it's probably no surprise that when my Harley-riding, camera-wielding sister sent this out, it was the first thing that popped into my head.



The dog's name, by the way, is Polly.

Go ahead. Ask me.

*sighs*

Because she had a parrot named Rover, of course.



Edit:
Just to show that my sister really is not a crazy cat dog lady, here's the link to her own websites:

Shoot Photography
The World in Black & White

No comments:

Post a Comment